Thursday, June 21, 2012

my clowns :)

hey suup? i want to tell you guys about my favourite girls. :) they are my friends, my family, my sisters. haha. they always make my day. if i cry or no mood at school, they come and make me smile :') if i have any problems they come and try their best to help me to solve the problems. and if they had problems, i'll help them as much as i can :) . they are like my rainbows :) we always laughing like hell. we are crazy. who cares?  so, here are my clowns. my favourite boys. they always make me laugh. and make me crazy! and sometimes they are annoying. but still, they are my friends. true friends. :) i love them. i know sometimes i make them angry, sad heartbroken. but, i apologize. and i hope they accept my apologizes. hope so. so, i think that's all for today. so, enjoy your day! and my god bless you guys! bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment